How do you offer a program to fit everyone? By providing challenges and questions. We support and guide our class members, but we do not provide answers — we let the class come up with their own.
• Relationships matter
• Sustainable leadership skills can be taught — and can last a lifetime
• These leadership lessons can be applied to any sector.
We often hear, “LSC changed my life!” Whether personal transformations or professional ones, LSC gives our class members the space to truly focus on leadership; and when they do that, they see how they can make a big difference.
LSC Program Objectives:
1) Use an FIO (figure it out) approach to address a community challenge.
2) Strengthen tri-sector (business, government, nonprofit) ability to communicate and collaborate.
3) Identify core leadership abilities.
4) Use curiosity when confronting challenges.
5) Examine complex challenges that require leadership.
6) Inspire teamwork and leverage strengths and talents of team members.
7) Use the tri-sector community as the sandbox to create a way to examine leadership, leaders and how to build thriving companies, communities and organizations.
8) Have fearless conversations to examine real issues.
9) Create new collaborations for the long term in the community.